Thank you to everyone who attended our January Community meeting, either in person or online. If you missed it, you can watch it on our YouTube Channel.
Join us for our next Community Meeting on February 12: It Did Happen Here: An Antifascist Peoples History
Message and resources from amber boydston
Thank you, again, for your presence, participation and also openness to diving deep with me during Respond to Racism’s Abolition Community meeting Monday January 8th. We continued to ring in the new year with a level of intentionality that I hope we can all sustain.
To stay in touch with me, please follow my My Patreon and join to become a member and receive continuous Abolition education in the form of a book club, meditations, current articles, and much more! You can also follow me on my organization’s Spirited Justice Instagram page, as well as at www.spiritedjustice.org (updated completely mid-January 2024).
Listen to my recent interview with Equitable Giving Circle: Amber’s interview on Capitalism with AJ from EGC.
Below are redistribution opportunities, Abolition resources and the slideshow from the event, enjoy!
To Redistribute funds back into marginalized communities, please share through:
Check to: Spirited Justice
222 NW Davis St. Ste 206
Portland, OR 97209
(amber boydston is my full name linked to my organization)
- Paypal: Spirited Justice Paypal Link
- Venmo: Spirited Justice Venmo Link
- Cashapp: Spirited Justice Cashapp Link
January 2024 Abolition Slideshow:
- Community Abolition Syllabus 101
- 158 Resources for Understanding Racism
- Resources for Abolishing Policing
- PODCAST: abolition is for everybody : Let’s Talk: Copaganda w/Lewis Wallace
- Fractal Abolition: To build the world we want, and tear down the old one, we can and must start small
- PDX Free Fridge Locations
- Trans Wardrobe Project
I look forward to our paths crossing again, I’ll be at future Respond to Racism Community meetings, and am excited to share the ways we are each growing in our lives with and for one another.
“All that you touch you change. All that you change changes you. The only lasting truth is change.” – Octavia Butler